Thursday, September 25, 2014

Who needs warm breakfast.....



I decided to keep my trend going of eating food in the morning. I don't think I can say this time that I made breakfast. I don't even know if I could call what I ate breakfast; iced over pasta noodles. As our food supply is technically supposed to be used up by now (Monday - Wednesday), I am eating anything I can find. 

My group and I were supposed to refresh our resources last night with a trip to the grocery store but due to time conflicts no one could go... Nor did it sound like anyone really wanted to. Hopefully no one has broken the challenge in my group although based on the hanger (hungry anger) I saw last night, I don't really know what to expect right now. 

At the start of the week we pooled our money together to buy the initial items. With that only being around 29 dollars we have a lot of leftover funds. As I mentioned, we couldn't make it to the grocery store and the group attitude is rapidly declining. At this point in time I think it is necessary maybe to cut us all rogue. By this I mean allowing each group member to have their own budget. If we do this there is $22.14 availalable per person from here until Sunday night (4 days). I feel that I can make it without being hungry if I make the right choices. I may go buy a bulk amount of ramen and see how long I can live off of that or I may stick to the huge rice bag I just realized my group has. 
I was pretty excited to find  out that there was a bag of rice we hadn't tapped into. If you haven't tried it rice topped with sugar is a secret Chinese recipe. It's incredible. Looks like I will have to go borrow some sugar packets from Tyler's or 8:15. 

Hanger update:
So far not too angry today. I was right when I woke up. Besides that I just feel a general fatigue and sense of tiredness. Hopefully I can find a way to get some energy as I have a big IM soccer game tonight (first playoff game). 

No comments:

Post a Comment