Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What budgeting your food looks like...






The top image is the assortment that each group member received Sunday night. With 4 sets of these our group came in at a little under $29 at the grocery store... This is only supposed to last us from Monday to Wednesday night but I have to say I am pretty impressed with the financing.. This will leave us with more money per day for the last four days than we had per day for the first three.. Pretty cool 

The last image is our designed schedule which fortunately I haven't been following. Oliver, why is that fortunate? This is because I haven't been able to keep up with the eating schedule due to running around between work, class and extracurriculars. Sooo I now have some catching up to do... I think... Already ate some of the excess supplies... No turning back 

No comments:

Post a Comment