Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pissed off, tired and hungry

Today has been a long day. 

I woke up this morning and for the first time since I got here I made breakfast. Trace says putting peanut butter on bread doesn't really count at "making breakfast" but who cares what he thinks, I'm proud. 

I was feeling pretty good around class time for Justice and I even told Trace I wasn't that hungry. It's all been downhill since then. 

Resources are starting to be depleted which is making it hard satisfy my killing hunger. Too add on top of that the general group atmosphere is terrible. Everyone is mad and considering exceptions. Even I am considering how nice it would be to eat a nice burrito and I thought I was easily going to tough out this challenge... I don't care how tough you think you are or how easy you think this challenge is; plain and simple this is not easy. Being hungry for lack of a better word (my brain is exhausted) stinks.  

I just finished my Mount Everest of an accounting assignment and I am just so pissed off. I didn't perform poorly on my online homework so I was wondering why I am so angry... All clues point in one direction. My stomach. 

The devil on my shoulder seems to be catching my attention finally but I am going to try my hardest to ignore him. 

Also, I am going to lose my mind when I here someone say they are so hungry when they have been eating healthy daily meals. 

Sorry too keep rambling but I just have to highlight how I have absolutely no patience for anything that is remotely annoying. I've become Grumpy from Snow White although I am trying so hard to not freak out on someone. Holding on. 


About to eat some well deserved pasta. Let's go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment